Contact Customer Support

Contact Artist Support

Back to Home

Back to Main FAQ


Help Topics

What will happen if I do not provide with a TIN?

Important! The Payback for Playback promotion was discontinued on January 15, 2003. Get the details about this and other important changes to the Premium Artist Service, Artist Cash and CDs.

If you do not provide your TIN and you receive less than $600 in a calendar year from, your earnings will not be reported to the IRS and tax will not be withheld. However, if you receive more than $600 in a calendar year and you do not provide us with your TIN, will be required by the IRS to withhold 31% of your earnings.