Contact Customer Support

Contact Artist Support

Back to Home

Back to Main FAQ


Help Topics

Will I receive a 1099 form?

If your total earnings and payments exceed $600 in a calendar year, will complete and send to your current address IRS Form 1099MISC. In the event your earnings and payments do not exceed $600 during a calendar year, is not required to and will not complete IRS Form 1099MISC.

You can access your Payment History at any time in the Earnings section of your Artist Admin area.

Where can I get more info on tax issues?

You can find other useful information on tax issues at the IRS web site:

However, is not giving tax advice nor is a tax consultant or adviser. Please consult with your tax adviser regarding your specific tax situation and needs.